I can provide the following editorial services for academic and educational publishers:
- structural editing
Academic and educational titles on which I have recently worked:
Irish Academic Press (Dublin)
- Straw, Hay & Rushes in Irish Folk Tradition (copy-edit & proofreading, 2015).
- Viking Dublin: The Woodquay Excavations (proofreading, 2015).
- The Poetry of Vision: Rosc 1967–1988 (copy-edit, 2016).
- Chief Butlers and Earls of Ormonde (copy-edit, 2017).
Colourpoint Educational Books
- Northern Ireland Government and Politics (structural edit & copy-edit, 2016).
Routledge (through Swales & Willis)
- The Idea of the PhD: The doctorate in the 21st Century Imagination (copy-edit, 2017).
- Ludvig Holberg, 1684–1754 (copy-edit, 2017).
- The Ludi Saeculares of Septimius Severus (copy-edit, 2017).
- Health Policy in a Time of Crisis (copy-edit, 2017).
- The Routledge Companion to Strabo (copy-edit, 2017).
Churchill House Press (Tralee, Co. Kerry)
- Abbeyleix: An Irish Home and its Demesne (proofreading, 2017).
- Irish Ceramics at Churchill (proofreading, 2017).
Greylag Press (Enniskillen)
- Irish Art at Castle Coole: The Familiar is Transformed (proofreading, 2017).
For a quote, please email me at
with an outline of your requirements, including:
- length of book
- service required
- time frame